2. Develop an understanding of tobacco use prevention, protection, and cessation, and the importance of incorporating best practice tobacco interventions into nursing curriculum
3. Receive teaching tools and resources to support the integration of evidence-based tobacco interventions into nursing curriculum
4. Gain access to a network of Best Practice Guideline Champions for ongoing consultation and resources
1. Must be a nurse or other healthcare professional, and/or Faculty
2. Prior to the workshop, participants will complete:
• Read the RNAO BPG: Integrating Smoking Cessation into Daily Nursing Practice and the Nursing Faculty Education Guide
• To help integrate the smoking cessation guideline within their academic organizations’ nursing curriculum.
• To network and raise awareness with other nurses and healthcare professionals in their organization about the smoking cessation guideline.
• To participate, and encourage the participation of colleagues, in knowledge exchange and knowledge transfer activities (i.e. Smoking Cessation Champions webinar, online community of practice- RNAO Communities)
*Completion of this registration form does not confirm registration at a workshop. Please submit a current and valid email address to receive confirmation of registration and other important information.